Analisa Jones Aug 24, 2012 20:59:31 GMT -5
Post by analisajones on Aug 24, 2012 20:59:31 GMT -5
I've become so numb
Analisa May Jones
[li] Name: Analisa Jones
[/li][li]Species: Pure blood Neyaphem
[/li][li]Play by (optional): N/A[/size][/li][/ul]
I can't feel you there
- Personality: Analisa is someone who doesn't really seem to show much care in everything around her. In fact she is often just a neutral person, often hiding her emotions behind a bored and dull face; also used to hide much of her intentions in some situations. Though one emotion she might show often is annoyance and anger since she is short tempered and pushing her buttons isn't recommended.
But in battle Analisa's demeanor seems to change drastically, from the dull boredom to a cruel and fierce fighter, sometimes almost sadistic. This can also be seen for her job among the SInister Six as she takes many such tasks seriously and will not tolerate insubordinates among her 'teammates'. The only time Analisa actually seems to show any sort of happiness when she speaks about some of her interests or family, maybe even enjoying a joke or two. But to see her smile is a very rare thing.
- Likes: Her family,rare gems,most flowers,sometimes chaotic situations, being alone
- Dislikes: her team, being stranded on Earth, Humans, hybrid neyaphem, most heroes
- Appearance:Like most neyaphem Analisa has the usual demonic appearance which involves a slightly angular face shape, pointed ears, a 3 1/2 foot prehensile tail with a blade like tip, three fingers, and two to the front of her feet and one to the back. Her eyes are a icy blue lacking pupils, her hair a light brown going a few inches past her shoulders, and her teeth are slightly fanged with the canines being more prominent. Her body shape is lean and slender with her fur being ebony black with unusual gray swirl like patterns.
Analisa is about 5'5 in height and weighs 125 lbs even. Her clothing is normally something that allows for great maneuverability and use of her agility and acrobatics. This involves halter tops and tank tops, either covering her stomach or mid-drift, leaving her stomach visible. Along with these she will prefer shorts, capris, or skirts that aren't past the knee. But she often prefers not to wear shoes but if she does they are normally sandals. Also the amulet around her neck is of a gold loop featuring ruby, sapphire, emerald, and clear diamond in tear drop shapes, the tips touching towards the middle.
- Distinguishing Features:Her demonic appearance
- Equipiment: Amulet,two rapiers
Become so tired
- Mother: Vanessa Rio,65,deceased
- Father: Remus,65,Deceased
- Siblings: Blake Rio,25,alive
- Other Family members: Unknown
so much more aware I'm becoming this
Dark Element Manipulation-Due to an incident back in her home dimension Analisa's elemental control has taken on the more dark, destructive side. She can control the four basic elements but these elements are more devastating and almost malicious in their uses, often black in color if any. All forms allow her to infuse with weapons, bomb like affects, 'bolts' with some, force fields or shields, and even projectiles.
*Black Earth-The dark side of earth manipulation Analisa can control and manipulate the earth to her will but often to devastating levels. She can even go so far as to create earthquakes, fissues, land slides, and even things like ash and dust particles.
*Dark Flame-The dark side of fire Analisa can generate and manipulate black flames. Though this fire will cause excrustiating pain, often feeling more painful then a third-degree burn.
*Dark Water-The dark opposite of normal water control Analisa can manipulate most water sources such as the ocean, lakes, ponds, and rivers. It still has the same use as normal water but has the affect of bringing forth someone's worst fears or possibly can poison someone for a short amount of time, though the poison isn't lethal or fatal.
*Dark Wind-Much like WInd manipulation Analisa is able to generate and manipulate winds though far more devastating at times. She can create winds similar to the affects of a hurricane or cyclone and often make constructs much like wind users can.
Superhuman reflexes/Agility-analisa's movements and reaction time are quicker then an average human, allowing her to act as needed to a situation faster. also most movements she does are very fluid and show very little effort.
Camofladge-Due to the same incident that altered her elemental powers Analisa's fur has changed to allow her to blend into almost any shadows.
Wall-Crawling-Due to micro suction cups on her fingers she is able to scale verticle surfaces without much concern to fall and to a limit horizontal ones.
-Despite the dark elements Analisa can control she can only manipulate one element at a time and due to the psionic control she has to use them it can mentally and physically exhaust her.
-Her camofladge power can only work in darkness and her reflexes/agility still need good timing or focus.
-Due to her being neyaphem Analisa can be severely harmed by 'angels' or angelic mutants/beings.
-Her neutral and dull personality often prevent her from getting close to anyone.
- Skills: Natural Acrobat,decent hand-to-hand combatant,stealth
- History:Unlike most Neyaphem who lie in the dimension where Earth resides Analisa is one of those who originate from the Brim Stone dimension. She was the daughter of a low ranked sorcerer Remus and a teleporter called Vanessa. Analisa was born in one of the larger towns in her dimension and had decent place ot live. From a young age Analisa began to start learning where her skills lied among her people while also learning the basics for any society:language, reading, writing, science, math, and history.She also began to try and see what her special ability was since most neyaphem were known to have them.
Though up to her teen years Analisa was often raised by her father since her mother often went missing to the other dimension, never aware of the half brother she had. But during these times Analisa began to learn hand to hand combat and honed her natural acrobatic skills. She proved to be exceptional for acrobatics while having room to improve upon her combat skills, but one thing she never could try was magic like her father. Despite many lessons Remus could never find the gift with Analisa but still Analisa would watch her father, uncle, and grandfather perform spells and help among their people.
But around the age of 16 Analisa reached the age to discover her power and was brought before the council of her city, like many years from the time she was 10, to be tested. After many attempts she discovered her elemental abilities and was given the approval to train further with them. It once more didn't take much before Analisa began to get control of these powers. But two years after this and the continuous training Analisa's life would change. During a meeting with her family her father, uncle, and grandfather were attempting a forbidden spell in the dark arts which Analisa was present for, attempting to bring forth spirits.
This attempt was successful but due to the power of the spirits neither of her magic user family could control the spirits before they attacked the only none magic user. Analisa faced a painful change, her soul at first being taken over and the spirits attempted to take control of her. After a few days however her will won over and Analisa took a while year just to recover when she wound up wounded physically, emotionally, and mentally. Also her fur color that had once been a vibrant red with yellow markings had altered to the ebony black and dark grey that it is today, a sign of her soul being tainted by darkness.
Her element powers were also affected so that Analisa could now harness the more destructive and malicious sides of the elements. But from this she grew angry with those who were magic users and began to rebel against any in her family who used magic, first killing her grandfather and uncle before going after her father. Though during the personal campaign Analisa turned 20 and aimed for her father last, though due to interference from her mother Analisa succeeded only killing her instead and wounding her father who had enough time to send her away to Earth.
Here she has been left stranded for the last three months and has had to adapt to the new environment and facing the hostile reign of Apocalypse.
all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you
- Your name:Tundra
- Years of experience Roleplaying:6-7
- Where did you find the Reign of Apocalypse?From Yankees
- Name of Song you choose:Numb by Linkin Park
- Roleplaying Sample: ---